What is the Money Laundering Risk Assessment Tool?
The Money Laundering Risk Assessment Tool (MLRAT) helps organisations to identify, assess, mitigate and manage money laundering and terrorism financing risks across different dimensions and over 300 different risk factors by providing a standardised process for performing risk assessments on the core requirements of the AML/CFT program and provides a graphical depiction of a risk matrix, depicting the areas of higher risk, highlighting focus areas. This helps organisations in designing, implementing and maintaining robust policies, procedures, systems and controls to reduce these risks.
To find out more about the key features and benefits of the Money Laundering Risk Assessment Tool, click here to learn more.
- Internal organisational context – company structure, operational functions, nature of business activity, commitment to combating money laundering activity and communications
- Internal controls – risk assessment, policies and procedures, training and awareness, monitoring and surveillance, governance and oversight
- Customers – customer types, customer characteristics, watchlist and politically exposed person (PEP) screening controls, customer due diligence and enhanced customer due diligence
- Products – product types and product characteristics
- Channels – domestic and/or international distribution channels for products and venues for gaming, hotel, pub and club operators
- Jurisdictions – over 260 countries and territories and over 25 reliable and independent sources (based on a summarised view of the country risk assessment).
Click here to enlarge diagram.
How it works – get started in 4 easy steps!
We offer flexible pricing options based on your organisation’s needs.
You can choose from a subscription-based pricing model for cloud-deployments (multi or single tenanted) or on-premise deployments.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Companies we have worked with
In the media
Our subject matter experts are recognised as thought leaders in financial crime prevention and are regularly featured in leading GRC publications showcasing our knowledge and experience. We often present at conferences and have done our share of webinars too!